GUTS AND FRIENDS
Can I watch the show on my laptop, smart TV or games console?
You'll only be able to access this show on your PC or laptop. A unique four-character stream access code will appear on your ticket in the DICE app and be sent to you by email shortly before the stream is about to start. This code is different from the one we SMS you to log into the app.
Once you have the code:
- Visit www.dice.fm/stream on your computer.
- Enter your phone number that’s associated with your DICE account and your unique four-character stream access code to access the stream.
- Hit play and you're good to go.
Please note: we'd recommend checking that the device you want to watch on has a browser (such as Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox) and has the ability for you to enter a URL and interact with the page, so you can enter your phone number and stream access code.
Is DICE compatible with casting devices?
Yes, there are two options available to cast the show to an alternative device:
What if I don't have a smartphone, or am unable to access the DICE app?
We've got you covered! Your unique code to access the stream will also be emailed to you shortly before the event starts. Visit www.dice.fm/stream on the device you'd like to use, and then enter your phone number and the code to access the video. Hit play and you're good to go. We'll also include a link in your email that'll take you straight through to the stream in your browser, without needing to enter your code.
Where can I find my stream access code to log in to www.dice.fm/stream?
If you have the app, once logged in you’ll find your code on your ticket for this stream. It’s a 5-digit code made up of both letters and numbers. We’ll also send you an email shortly before the stream which will contain it, too.
Please note that when logging into the DICE app, we send you a 4 digit access code made up of numbers only that allows you to log in. This is not your stream access code and will not grant you access to the stream.
What time does the show start?
Tickets to view the broadcast online are now available at five times globally:
- Mainland Europe will begin at 20PM local (CET) on 20th October
- The UK will begin at 20PM local (BST) on 20th October
- US East Coast will begin at 20PM local (EDT) on 20th October
- US West Coast will begin at 20PM local (PDT) on 20th October
- Australia will begin at 20PM local (AEST) on 20th October
When do ticket sales stop?
Tickets will stop being available to purchase at 9PM on 20th October.
Can I watch the event at a later time?