How does a stream work?
Can I watch the show on my laptop, smart TV or games console?
Yes, a unique five character stream access code will appear on your ticket in the DICE app and be sent to you via email one hour before the stream is about to start. This code is different from the one we SMS you to log into the app.
Once you have the code:
- Visit www.dice.fm/stream on the device you'd like to use
- Enter your phone number that’s associated with your DICE account and your unique five character stream access code to access the stream
- Hit play and you're good to go
Please note: we'd recommend checking that the device you want to watch on has a browser (such as Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox) and has the ability for you to enter a URL and interact with the page, so you can enter your phone number and stream access code.
Is DICE compatible with casting devices?
Yes, there are two options available to cast the show to an alternative device:
If you'd like to test that you can cast the event in advance of the broadcast, please go to this link and try to cast it to your chosen device.
If you experience difficulties with either of these options, please enter www.dice.fm/stream into your smart TV's browser, and enter your phone number and the code to access the video. Hit play and you're good to go.
How can I watch the show on my phone?
To watch the stream on your phone, download the DICE app ( here for iOS and here for Android) and head to the ‘Tickets’ section. A yellow 'Watch Now' button will appear on your ticket one hour before the show starts – this will take you directly through to the stream. Hit play and you're good to go.
What if I don't have a smartphone, or am unable to access the DICE app?
We've got you covered! Your unique code to access the stream will also be emailed to you one hour before the event starts. Visit dice.fm/stream on the device you'd like to use, and then enter your phone number and the code to access the video. Hit play and you're good to go.
Where can I find my stream access code to log in to www.dice.fm/stream?
If you have the app, once logged in you’ll find your code on your ticket for this stream. It’s a 5 digit code made up of both letters and numbers. We’ll also send you an email 1 hour before the stream which will contain it, too.
Please note that when logging into the DICE app, we send you a 4 digit access code made up of numbers only that allows you to log in. This is not your stream access code and will not grant you access to the stream.
I can't update the country code on www.dice.fm/stream and therefore can't access the stream. What can I do?
DICE is compatible with the vast majority of browsers. Still, we are aware that updating country codes on www.dice.fm/stream can be an issue on a small number of less commonly-used browsers, including some smart TVs. If this is the case, we'd recommend logging into www.dice.fm/stream from your mobile or a laptop and casting from there.
Important things to note:
- We want the artist to choose the streaming platform of their choice, which is why an event could be on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch or Zoom. We’d recommend making sure you have accounts with these platforms to access any DICE stream.
- Some streams require an additional password to enter, beyond the 5 figure code included in your ticket and on the day email. This will be SMS’d to you on the day of the show or will also be detailed in the on-the-day email.
- The stream will go live at the time stated on your ticket, so please note the time zone the stream is taking place in.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.