How does DICE Credit work?
There’s nothing better than being gifted tickets. With DICE Credit you can redeem a voucher code in-app, and use it to purchase tickets for your favourite artists. Here’s how it works:
1. If you receive a code for DICE credit, you need to activate it using the app. Just hit the ‘Profile’ tab on the bottom right of the app interface, and head for the ‘Credit’ button. From there you’re able to redeem your code.
2. While you’re there, you’re also able to check out your remaining balance, and the expiry date of any credit you’ve already uploaded.
3. As soon as you redeem your DICE Credit, it's considered the same as using cash. Your remaining balance will decrease as you spend, and will automatically be applied to purchases made through DICE.
4. DICE credit is currently only available to spend on shows in the UK. If you’re based outside of the UK, you can still add DICE Credit to your account, but you’ll need to use it on tickets listed in GBP (£). USD and Euro friends, we’re coming for you soon.
5. If you can’t make the show, you can still get a refund via the Waiting List. If your tickets get snapped up by another user, we’ll refund you in full. As long as it’s within its expiry period, any credit will automatically be reissued to your DICE account.