Naked City Festival T&Cs
Below sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry to (“Entry”) including any purchase of tickets (“Tickets”) sold on behalf of Eastbrook Funk Ltd (“EFL”) in partnership with London Lewisham Council (“LC”) for the Naked City event taking place on Saturday July 27th.
1. Right of admission is reserved. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Site. There are to be no re-admissions after Entry.
2. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of EFL and DICE in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Site.
3. When purchasing Tickets you are limited to a specified number of Tickets to the Event. This amount is included on the purchase pages and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
4. It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event.
5. Neither EFL nor DICE are responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
6. In respect of any wristband accreditations, the wristband must remain on the ticket holder’s wrist for the full duration of the Event. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. It is your responsibility to take care of your wristband. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the Site or may be removed from the Site.
7. For security purposes all tickets and wristbands remain the property of EFL at all times.
8. Age Restrictions:
- All under 18 year-olds must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over; four under age persons per adult.
- Children under the age of 12 will be admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket. Children aged 12 years and over will require their own ticket.
9. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
10. The artist, performer line-up, all billed attractions at the Event and Site layout may be subject to change at any time without notice. All advertised performance times are also subject to change without notice. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to alter or vary the programme (including the layout of the Site) due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the Event is cancelled (see details below).
11. If the Event is cancelled, EFL and DICE will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduling). If the Event is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket for the rescheduled performance of the Event (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, you shall be refunded the face value of the Ticket. If the Event is only partially cancelled, you shall be given a partial refund corresponding to the proportion of the Event cancelled. If you wish to claim such a refund, please contact your point of purchase, from the date of the cancelled Event (please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause.
12. Neither EFL, DICE nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket.
13. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused entry or ejected from the Event (please note that EFL are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that are deemed inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated):
- Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited;
- With the exception of clause 20 below, no food or drink (except personal supplies of water in plastic sealed containers of up to 500ml and baby food where not in glass containers) or illegal substances including new psychoactive substances (commonly known as ‘legal highs’) and/or other drugs considered to be unsafe are permitted to be brought into the Event;
- Air horns, selfie sticks, bicycles, cans, Chinese lanterns, dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, fireworks, flags, banners, poles, gas canisters, hand held communication devices such as radios, radio jammers/scanners and the like; glass (of any kind), high-vis, klaxons; and other similar items capable of making loud noise, laser pens, scooters, skateboards or cans, spray cans are prohibited and any other items which are considered to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security;
- Inappropriate signs branded items;
- Golf umbrellas, parasols and the like, tables, chairs, seats and walking stick seats/ seat sticks are not permitted.
14. Unauthorised professional photography or filming equipment, go-pros and video cameras are strictly prohibited.
15. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, EFL and the LC Site reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items (including those set out at condition 18 above) which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds.
16. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity including marketing, advertising or flyposting by any ticket holder will be allowed on the Site without the EFL’s prior written consent. Please note EFL will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the site.
17. Admission is at the customers’ own risk. EFL and its affiliates and will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties.
18. Ticket holders may be ejected from the Event and reported to the Police if, in the reasonable opinion of EFL and/or LC, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched, failure to comply with the reasonable instructions of Event officials or in breach of any of these Terms. Where a ticket holder has been ejected from the Site or refused entry to the Event, such ticket holder will not be granted re-entry on another ticket howsoever purchased or obtained.
19. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces at the Event, this includes tents. Please observe the signage around the Site.
20. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Event will not be permitted.
21. Strobe lighting may be in use during the Event.
22. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, you may be asked for proof of age.
24. Please note that EFL and DICE have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time and post the new version of such Terms on the website. By continuing to use the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms.
25. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and all parties agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.