ALL POINTS EAST T&Cs
Below sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry to (“Entry”) including any purchase of tickets (“Tickets”) sold on behalf of AEG Presents Ltd (“AEG”) in partnership with London Borough of Tower Hamlets (“LBTH”) for AEG’s All Points East events taking place between 24th May 2019 and 2nd June 2019 at Victoria Park, London (the “Site”) (together the “Event”). Please note that by entering the Event and purchasing any Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the regulations of the Site including but not limited to The London Borough of Tower Hamlets Byelaws for Pleasant Grounds, Public Walks and Open Spaces https://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/Documents/Leisure-and-culture/Parks-and-open-spaces/Park-Byelaws-Document.pdf and AEG therefore encourage you to check with the Site’s website. The Terms are as follows:
1. Entry to the Site on non-ticketed (midweek) days (“Midweek Days”) is free. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Event on any day when a music concert (“Concert Days”) is taking place.
2. Right of admission is reserved. Tickets are not transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Site. There are to be no re-admissions after Entry.
3. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of AEG and DICE in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Site.
4. When purchasing Tickets you are limited to a specified number of Tickets to the Event. This amount is included on the purchase pages and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
5. It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event.
6. Neither AEG nor DICE are responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. In respect of any wristband accreditations, the wristband must remain on the ticket holder’s wrist for the full duration of the Event. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. It is your responsibility to take care of your wristband. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the Site or may be removed from the Site.
8. For security purposes all tickets and wristbands remain the property of AEG at all times.
9. AEG has the right to replace any items bundled together with Tickets, e.g. food and beverage (“Hospitality Packages”) with an alternative ‘like for like’ item and shall not be obligated to refund or exchange your Hospitality Package.
10. Age Restrictions:
- Different events or activities may have separate age restrictions.
- Proof of age may be requested upon Entry.
- Concert Days:
- No person under the age of 16 will be admitted to the Event and all 16 and 17 year olds must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- AEG reserves the right to admit persons under the age of 16 for certain Concert Days where specified at the point of purchase (subject to such persons being accompanied by an adult 18 years or over), in which case the following will apply:
- Children under the age of 2 will be admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket. Children aged 2 years and over will require their own ticket.
- Guardian Ticket:
- Customers aged 18 years or over (“Guardian(s)”) who are attending a Concert Day with a child aged 2 – 9 years (“Child”) may purchase ‘Guardian Tickets’, subject to availability.
- Guardian Tickets are sold in pairs (i.e. one ticket permitting entry to one Guardian and one ticket permitting entry to one Child).
- Midweek Activities:
- Persons of all ages are permitted to enter the Site on Midweek Days, subject to persons under the age of 16 being accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over at all times.
- Some activities may have further age restrictions, which will be advertised in publicity or at point of entry.
11. AEG reserves the right to determine the ratio of adults in relation to children required for adequate supervision, It is your responsibility to check the suitability of an Event for any children in your party, this includes the type of audience the Event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in your party.
12. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
13. Bicycles (cyclists may pass through the Site during Midweek Days but must dismount), skateboards, scooters or personal motorised vehicles are not permitted.
14. The Event is an outdoor event. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
15. The artist, performer line-up, all billed attractions at the Event and Site layout may be subject to change at any time without notice. All advertised performance times are also subject to change without notice. Your purchase of Tickets (or Hospitality Package if applicable) is subject to our right to alter or vary the programme (including the layout of the Site) due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the Event is cancelled (see details below).
16. If the Event is cancelled, AEG and DICE will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduling). If the Event is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket (or Hospitality Package if applicable) for the rescheduled performance of the Event (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, you shall be refunded the face value of the Ticket (or Hospitality Package if applicable). If the Event is only partially cancelled, you shall be given a partial refund corresponding to the proportion of the Event cancelled. If you wish to claim such a refund, please contact your point of purchase, from the date of the cancelled Event (please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). Tickets including Hospitality Packages cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause.
17. Neither AEG, DICE nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket.
18. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused entry or ejected from the Event (please note that AEG are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that are deemed inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated):
- Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited;
- With the exception of clause 20 below, no food or drink (except personal supplies of water in plastic sealed containers of up to 500ml and baby food where not in glass containers) or illegal substances including new psychoactive substances (commonly known as ‘legal highs’) and/or other drugs considered to be unsafe are permitted to be brought into the Event;
- Animals, with the exception of registered assistance dogs and clause 21 below, are not permitted in the Event;
- Personalised motorised vehicles, except where required due to a disability, are not permitted at the Event;
- No starting fires, involvement in or throwing items into a fire;
- Air horns, selfie sticks, bicycles, cans, Chinese lanterns, dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, fireworks, flags, banners, poles, gas canisters, hand held communication devices such as radios, radio jammers/scanners and the like; glass (of any kind), high-vis, klaxons; and other similar items capable of making loud noise, laser pens, scooters, skateboards or cans, spray cans are prohibited and any other items which are considered to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security;
- Inappropriate signs branded items; and
- golf umbrellas, parasols and the like, tables, chairs, seats and walking stick seats/ seat sticks are not permitted.
19. You are welcome to bring picnics into the main area of the Site on Midweek Days. Please note however that only food and drink purchased on Site will be permitted in some access controlled areas.
20. Well behaved dogs on leads will be permitted into the main area of the Site on Midweek Days.
21. Unauthorised professional photography or filming equipment, go-pros and video cameras are strictly prohibited.
22. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, AEG and the Site reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items (including those set out at condition 18 above) which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds.
23. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity including marketing, advertising or flyposting by any ticket holder will be allowed on the Site without the AEG’s prior written consent. Please note AEG will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Site.
24. Admission is at the customers’ own risk. AEG and its affiliates and/or LBTH will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties.
25. Ticket holders may be ejected from the Event and reported to the Police if, in the reasonable opinion of AEG and/or LBTH, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched, failure to comply with the reasonable instructions of Event officials or in breach of any of these Terms. Where a ticket holder has been ejected from the Site or refused entry to the Event, such ticket holder will not be granted re-entry on another ticket howsoever purchased or obtained.
26. Please note that CCTV may be present at the event for the purpose of ensuring the safety and security of all patrons. By entering the Site ticket holders consent to such recording.
27. Ticket holders should also note that AEG, LBTH, their partners and other authorised persons may have film cameras present at the Event. By entering the Site and/or purchasing Tickets, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) perpetually and throughout the world without any payment.
28. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces at the Event, this includes tents. Please observe the signage around the Site.
29. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Event will not be permitted.
30.Neither AEG nor LBTH will accept responsibility for any personal property.
31. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
32. Please note that loud music can damage hearing.
33. Strobe lighting may be in use during the Event.
34. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, you may be asked for proof of age.
35. Official merchandise is only available from outlets within the Event. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods.
37. Please note that AEG and DICE have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time and post the new version of such Terms on the website. By continuing to use the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms.
38. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and all parties agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.