T&Cs: Win £250 DICE Credit
Win £250 DICE Credit: Tuesday 23rd October 2018
Eligibility: You must have registered an account with DICE. Purchase is not necessary. For UK residents only.
Win £250 DICE credit for sharing the app, or £250 DICE credit for registering on DICE: Competition applies to app shares between 7pm BST Tuesday 23rd October until 12am GMT Friday 30th November. Fans who share the app are entered into the draw to win £250 DICE credit, and fans who download and register with DICE through a friend’s app share are entered into the draw to also win £250 DICE credit. Two prizes of £250 are available. Sharing the app is valid through the ‘Share the app’ button within the fan profile - fans are able to share that link through any medium they wish, including, but not limited to, Whatsapp, Facebook, Email, text message. Sharing will have to take place from within the app so that entries can be attributed to the user. (The “Competition”).
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Competition applies to app shares between 7pm BST Tuesday 23rd October until 12am GMT Friday 30th November.
- DICE reserve the right to substitute a prize for a reasonable equivalent if required to do so for reasons outside of our control.
- Ticket purchasers must be 18+ to attend 18+ events.
- Up to £250 GBP is only redeemable as DICE credit and cannot be transferred or refunded for cash. Partial refunds are not available.
- Multiple entries shall be permitted, and each share will qualify as an additional entry.
- Credit shall be applied only to the DICE registered account of the two winners.
- The tickets purchased using credit are non refundable, non transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be added to the waiting list.
- To use the credit fans must email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date for entry will be 12am GMT Friday 30th November. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize draw shall take place on Monday 3rd December 2018 where a winner shall be selected at random.
- Eligibility is limited to residents of the UK only.
- The winner shall be contacted within 48 hours after the draw, via the phone number or email address registered to the user’s DICE account. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted by DICE, the prize shall be forfeited and a replacement winner drawn.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: DICE FM Ltd (company no. 08905651) whose registered office is at 92-96 De Beauvoir Road, London, England, N1 4EN (“DICE”).
- The competition will be run on the DICE app only.
- No responsibility can be accepted by DICE for entries not received for whatever reason, including as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- DICE reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of DICE’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by DICE.
- DICE is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The two winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by DICE and/or its agents on Monday 3rd December 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone number linked to the winner’s DICE account within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- DICE will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- DICE’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- DICE shall have the right, if necessary for reasons outside of its control, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- If you have previously opted in to receive emails from DICE’s mates (artists, venues, promoters) DICE may disclose your personal data with the competition partner. If you have opted-in but later decide that you do not want to receive such marketing communications, you can opt-out by contacting DICE and/or the competition partner.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and DICE reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- To the extent permitted by law, DICE cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. DICE is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude DICE’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.