Win £1000: Wednesday October 24th 2018
Eligibility: You must have registered an account with DICE. Purchase is not necessary.
Win £1000: To be entered into the free prize draw, please complete all survey questions and provide a valid email address so that we can contact you if you are successful.
Entry ends at 12am BST on Saturday October 27th. (The “Competition”).
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Competition applies to entries submitted between 6pm BST on Wednesday October 24th and 12am BST on Saturday October 27th
- We reserve the right to substitute a prize for a reasonable equivalent if required to do so for reasons outside of our control.
- Entrants must be 18+.
- The survey must be completed in full to be eligible.
- Competition entries are not available retroactively or for tickets purchased outside of the competition time period.
- The £1000 is only redeemable as a UK bank transfer from DICE in GBP sterling only.
- The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The prize winner must supply their UK bank account in order for DICE to transfer the prize money.
- Entrants who have opted in to hear from DICE may be contacted for a follow-up phone or face to face interview by DICE.
- The prize winner must be able to provide a copy of their bank statement from the account they wish the prize money to be paid into. The bank account must be in the prize winner’s name and further ID copies may be requested by DICE, such as photo ID.
- The prize draw shall take place on Monday 29th October 2018 where a winner shall be selected at random.
- The winner shall be contacted within 48 hours after the draw, via the phone number or email address registered to the user’s DICE account. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted by DICE, the prize shall be forfeited and a replacement winner drawn.
- Closing date for entry will be 12am BST on Saturday October 27th. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: DICE FM Ltd (company no. 08905651) whose registered office is at 92-96 De Beauvoir Road, London, England, N1 4EN (“DICE”).
- The Competition will be run via a secure survey platform.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, even if multiple surveys are entered.
- If you wish to submit an entry without completing a survey, please contact email@example.com.
- No responsibility can be accepted by DICE for entries not received for whatever reason, including as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- DICE reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of DICE’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by DICE.
- DICE is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- One winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by DICE and or its agents on Monday 29th October 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone number linked to the winner’s DICE account within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- DICE will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- DICE’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- DICE shall have the right, if necessary for reasons outside of its control, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- If you have previously opted in to receive emails from DICE’s mates (artists, venues, promoters) DICE may disclose your personal data with the competition partner. If you have opted-in but later decide that you do not want to receive such marketing communications, you can opt-out by contacting DICE and/or the competition partner.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and DICE reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- To the extent permitted by law, DICE cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. DICE is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude DICE’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.