MTV MUSIC WEEK EVENTS T&Cs
Ticket Terms and Conditions
In addition, the following terms also apply to this event.
1. You must not bring drink containers, alcohol, drugs, food, weapons or any other dangerous objects, cameras and any audio/video recording equipment into the House.
2. For daytime events in the House, ticket holders must be at least sixteen (16) years of age. For evening events in the House, ticket holders must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Only attendees aged eighteen (18) and over will be eligible to receive a wristband that will allow them to buy alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic drinks cannot be purchased without a drinks wristband. Proof of age may be required: if ID is requested by MTV or venue management, only currently valid ID in the form of a passport or driving licence will be accepted.
3. MTV and venue management can refuse entry to, or remove any person from, the venue who is behaving in an inappropriate manner or appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. The right of admission is reserved.
4. Tickets will be inspected on the door. If you cannot display a valid barcode or ticket, or valid ID if requested, you will not be admitted and you will not have your ticket refunded. There will be no re-admittance if you choose to leave during a daytime panel event in the House. Re-admittance may be allowed for general access in the House and for evening events.
5. The event may be filmed, photographed or sound-recorded by or on behalf of MTV. You consent to the filming, sound-recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and the subsequent commercial broadcast, publication or other distribution in all media worldwide forever without payment to you.
6. You agree to cooperate fully with MTV’s representatives and follow all instructions and rules relating to the event.
7. To ensure our audience’s safety, MTV and/or the venue management may conduct security searches both before you enter the venue and at any time during the event, which may include searching in your bag and/or outer garments and/or anything else you may be carrying with you. The venue does not provide a cloakroom facility. Large bags, suitcases or any other similar large and bulky items are strictly prohibited and anyone carrying such items will be refused admission.
8. Event activities may not be confined to the main stage area and may occur anywhere within, or outside, the venue. You may be placed in areas that have views obscured by production equipment.
9. Smoking in the venue is not permitted.
10. Neither MTV nor its sponsors or the venue shall be liable for any property lost, stolen or damaged in or around the venue.
11. Flags, emblems, clothing or other paraphernalia of a political or racist nature, or anything promoting hate speech of any kind, will not be permitted on site.
12. If the event is postponed or cancelled, we may offer to exchange your ticket or refund the purchase price paid (less any facility fees, service charges and delivery costs). To the extent permitted by applicable law, neither MTV nor the venue accepts any liability for any other loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred by the ticket holder or purchaser in connection with the event.
13. This ticket may not be exchanged or given or sold to a third party.
14. Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used as part of the event.
15. The law prohibits and punishes the production, distribution and sale of forged tickets and unofficial merchandise.